Consolidating car loan home loan Like nudeweb

Posted by / 10-Oct-2019 16:00

The bank has a network of around 48 branches in UAE, 2 in India and 1 in the United Kingdom.

The bank envisions to become the number one bank in the UAE and strives to build a lifelong partnership with all its customers.

The Abu Dhabi government holds 65% stakes in the bank while the rest 35% are held by various individuals and institutions.

The bank was formed as a merger between Emirates Commercial Bank, Federal Commercial Bank and Khaleej Commercial Bank.

Expat gets a free credit life insurance and a free ADCB credit card and up to 2 times salary overdraft facility.

Yes, ADCB offers personal loan to expats and UAE nationals.

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is one of the largest banks in UAE with services ranging from Investment Banking to Asset Management to Credit Cards and so on.

ADCB was founded in the year 1985 as a public share-holding company.

Min Salary required – AED 5,000 per month Processing Fee – 1% of the personal loan amount sought Maximum loan amount – AED 3,000,000.

The sanctioned personal loan amount depends upon the salary of the applicant Salary Transfer required – Yes. Loan repayment period – up to 48 months Early loan settlement fee – 1% of the outstanding personal loan amount.

consolidating car loan home loan-48consolidating car loan home loan-54consolidating car loan home loan-53

There are two types of personal loans offered by ADCB, the first is for nationals of the country while the other is for expatriates residing in UAE.

One thought on “consolidating car loan home loan”